[erlang-questions] Fwd: How to configure Erlan with openssl on windows

Dave Cottlehuber dch@REDACTED
Fri Jan 10 09:12:50 CET 2014

Hi noname,

Erlang on Windows is already built with a statically linked OpenSSL for the
last couple of years at least -- no need to install an extra component. You
can do the certificate generation on any platform obviously, and you can
also (for testing only!) use mochiweb's included test certs
https://github.com/mochi/mochiweb/tree/master/examples/https to confirm you
have your Erlang side correct.

A+
Dave