[erlang-questions] Cowboy + Gun + SPDY weirdness

Brujo Benavides @ Inaka elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Thu Jan 9 21:59:32 CET 2014

Hi Loïc,

	Happy to be the first one :)

	For what I’ve found, it might be related to the value of SETTINGS_INITIAL_WINDOW_SIZE in the SETTINGS control frame, but that’s all I have.

	On the other hand, it’s really strange that it works for you. What version of Erlang are you using? I’m on…

	Erlang R16B03 (erts-5.10.4) [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [async-threads:10] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]
	Eshell V5.10.4 (abort with ^G)

	Cheers!