[erlang-questions] [ANN] Neotoma 1.7.0

Sean Cribbs seancribbs@REDACTED
Mon Jan 6 18:21:29 CET 2014

Hi Erlangers,

I'm happy to announce a long-awaited version bump to Neotoma[1].

The main feature of this release is the removal of several dialyzer type
warnings in generated parsers: namely, unused parser-combinators are elided
via macros.  Thanks to Kostis Sagonas and Anthony Ramine for help in
diagnosing these errors.

Breaking Changes:

If your parser uses the included line/1 or column/1 functions, you will
need to define the 'line' or 'column' macros, respectively, at compile time
or in your global code block.  Future releases might inspect inline code
blocks for usage of these functions and include them for you, but that is
not present in this release.

The 'neotoma_peg' module has been moved to the test/ directory as it was
only used for testing the combinators. I'm sorry if anyone was using this
module outside Neotoma.