[erlang-questions] best source layout with multiple applications

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Mon Jan 6 14:30:05 CET 2014

I personally tend to follow the Riak structure and recommend it around
for releases instead of having one top-level app and then the rest below
it. I'd be open to using lib/ instead of /apps, but feel like deps/ is
the best name for dependencies of the project (which aren't always about
other vendors or even third party libraries -- just stuff generic enough
to not be in the core project).

Regards,
Fred.