[erlang-questions] [ANN] Rivus - Erlang Complex Event Processing

Vassil Kolarov vasco@REDACTED
Mon Jan 6 09:44:30 CET 2014

Hi Loïc,

This is for unit tests only. In the real-life scenario actually the
gen_server itself (result_subscriber.erl) will be the consumer, so
gen_server:call() won't be needed. There could be multiple consumers also.
As for the delivery on specific interval - this is what I call a "batch
window" and is on top of my "to do" list. Currently the result (output) is
emitted on every input.

Best regards,
Vasco