[erlang-questions] Breaking backwards compatibility in Release 17.0-rc2

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri Feb 28 10:01:16 CET 2014

I realized just now that the macros would only help me partially, as
compiling with the 17.0 compiler will produce a beam that won't run on
R15... I will have to find a different solution or to abandon the patched
version.

Anyway, a patch for the ?OTP_VERSION is available at
https://github.com/vladdu/otp/compare/erlang:master...version_macro. Of
course, maybe the name is not the right one and there's documentation to
add, if this is a change that is wanted.

regards,
Vlad