[erlang-questions] random thought: connecting to node, specify IP address

David Goehrig dave@REDACTED
Wed Feb 19 15:46:58 CET 2014

I do just this...

http://github.com/cthulhuology/docker-pdns

For apps like RabbitMQ and Riak I use a FQDN based on the internal TLD.  Works well and assuming you set your domain search in /etc/resolv.conf in your base image, cloud-init supplied hostnames just work.

Dave

-=-=- dave@REDACTED -=-=-