[erlang-questions] Distributed System

aman mangal mangalaman93@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 16:22:41 CET 2014

I think if the size of the message you have to pass, is small (a few
integers or so), you should use Erlang message passing across nodes. It
*should* be more efficient, fault tolerant and easy to handle compared to
TCP sockets. You can use *gproc* to register client processes and lookup
them at admin node while sending messages.

By the way, you can add *rpc* to that list which I have not used so much.

Aman Mangal
4th year Undergraduate Student
IIT Bombay
www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~amanmangal