[erlang-questions] random thought: connecting to node, specify IP address

Kenji Rikitake kenji@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 12:26:12 CET 2014

Or build your own private DNS zone infrastructure.  If you need to do a
dynamic register to the DNS, you've got to have one anyway.  Unless you're
trying to enforce DNSSEC there, this won't be a big hassle.  Not depending on
the DNS is a viable solution, nevertheless.

Kenji Rikitake

++> Bob Ippolito <bob@REDACTED> [2014-02-17 09:04:22 -0800]: