[erlang-questions] What problem are we trying to solve here? [was Erland users group [was re: languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]]]

ludovic@REDACTED ludovic@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 09:24:43 CET 2014

I could not agree more. I was not saying that being a famous
person/group would be sufficient to be trust as an "official enough"
index, this task requires a lot more work. CI, validations, multiple
versions etc.. must be done as people said here. That's why I was
talking about an index, and not a repository.

BTW, github as a storage facility is pretty good :)