[erlang-questions] What problem are we trying to solve here? [was Erland users group [was re: languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]]]

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 01:44:57 CET 2014

Hello,

All these projects relied on GitHub for their own infrastructure. They all failed. Let’s stop. Please.

Regards,

--
Anthony Ramine