[erlang-questions] stdapp.mk - yet another Makefile for Erlang apps

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 00:05:18 CET 2014

You know me!

If you want things in erlang.mk, open a ticket, as I will look at them
after I write down the things I want. (Feature-wise it's mostly small
improvements, but it will all be standardized, which is the important
part. Oh, except Windows support, I suppose that's a biggie.)

It will take a few weeks though, the spec is also the upcoming user
guide, and I expect it to be around 1000 lines. At my writing speed
that's a lot of work days, and I'm writing the Cowboy REST guide at the
same time. End of March maybe.

On 02/17/2014 11:56 PM, Garrett Smith wrote:
> Oh, nothing will stop Loïc. Nothing. The best we can hope for is
> minimal bruising after said sprint.
>
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Dmitry Demeshchuk <demeshchuk@REDACTED> wrote:
>> Loïc mentioned he was working on specing out erlang.mk v1.0. Might be worth
>> running such a sprint before he finishes :)
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Garrett Smith <g@REDACTED> wrote:
>>>
>>> Can we do an EUC or San Fran sprint-to-unite-all-Erlang-makefiles?

>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Dmitry Demeshchuk

Loïc Hoguin