[erlang-questions] Time for OTP to be Renamed?

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Mon Feb 17 13:22:07 CET 2014

I like "Erlang SDK" better than "OTP" by the way, even if it feels a bit old fashioned. It gets the point across, at least.

I've found gen_servers/gen_fsm/etc awkward when some sub-problem cries out for selective receive.

Best,
Thomas

Note. I love the Erlang SDK (just trying avoid the *TP word to see how it feels) and use it heavily. It is just the gen_server that takes away the fun. We need more fun and not less.