[erlang-questions] languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]

Zachary Kessin zkessin@REDACTED
Mon Feb 17 09:42:03 CET 2014

We did a podcast a while back on when not to use erlang, which I thought
was very interesting
http://mostlyerlang.com/2013/05/30/005-when-not-to-use-erlang/
There are definitely places where the Erlang Ecosystem is week, but they
seem to be things people are working on

--Zach