[erlang-questions] languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]

Carsten Bormann cabo@REDACTED
Sat Feb 15 14:28:31 CET 2014

On 15 Feb 2014, at 14:06, Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED> wrote:

> I do not think you are fully informed about Erlang.

Most people considering whether to choose some obscure platform are somewhere between not fully informed and ill-informed.

I read Pieter’s message with interest, because it provides a rather learned sample of what the perceptions are.

I’d suggest other people read it with the same point of view, and focus less on how to prove Pieter wrong on this mailing list, and more on ways forward to counteract the undesirable perceptions on a wider scale.

Grüße, Carsten