[erlang-questions] Using erlang from the master branch

Leo Liu sdl.web@REDACTED
Fri Feb 14 08:40:17 CET 2014

Hi there,

I am using erlang from the master branch (to get wx support on darwin
and other goodies). Since the branch is updated frequently I would like
to avoid having to install it every time. I add $ERL_TOP/bin to PATH in
bash and things seem to work except when building projects with C
extensions, for example compiling yaws would fail due to missing .h
files.

This seems like a common use pattern so I wonder if someone else has
solved the problem before?

Thanks,
Leo