[erlang-questions] Creating node problem

Zoha Qamar zoha.qamer@REDACTED
Thu Feb 13 16:12:07 CET 2014

Hi ,

I read the article from Erlang's web site

http://erlang.org/doc/tutorial/erl_interface.html

I wana ask is there way /library for integrating c++ with Erlang , other
than tinch++ , because i am not getting it at all . Any build in library
from Erlang's side for this purpose ??