[erlang-questions] beginner: Generating HTML with ">" from Erlang

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Feb 13 15:43:46 CET 2014

The use-case is not supposed to include XML.

My Erlang server creates a log file. A python script generates HTML from
the log file. I now consider generating the HTML directly from Erlang
since I have to call upon another person to fix the python script every
time the log file format changes. Only the log file format changes, the
neccessary contents are still present in the Erlang server.

My previous method of HTML generation has been to use xmerl. If I do
that now then the Javascript part of the HTML will not run.

bengt