[erlang-questions] beginner: Generating HTML with ">" from Erlang

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Feb 13 15:18:04 CET 2014

Thank you for a solution. I do not have the possibility to change
Erlang/OTP. I can copy xmerl_lib.erl to my_xmerl_lib.erl and call that.
There is a precedence, I already do this with slave.erl and others.

bengt