[erlang-questions] beginner: Generating HTML with ">" from Erlang

Andrzej Śliwa <>
Thu Feb 13 14:00:15 CET 2014

you should use html entity:

>    to display > in html

http://www.htmlescape.net/htmlescape_tool.html

On 13 Feb 2014 at 13:56:04, Bengt Kleberg () wrote:

Greetings,

If ">" is valid XML, my follow up question is if there is a way to use
xmerl to generate XML with ">" in it?

bengt