[erlang-questions] Mongoose IM Documentation

Michal Piotrowski <>
Wed Feb 12 13:19:24 CET 2014

Hi Kelly,

Sorry for such a late response. On our github we have an introduction to hooks. Take a look at: https://github.com/esl/MongooseIM/wiki/hooks-and-handlers. You should find there anything you need regarding hooks in MongooseIM, I think.

If you have further questions please add my email to CC as I’m not checking the mailing list very often.
You can also send email to

Best regards
Michal Piotrowski