[erlang-questions] ChicagoBoss 0.8.7 with PostgreSQL 9.2

Ivan Carmenates García co7eb@REDACTED
Wed Feb 12 05:34:37 CET 2014

Hi all,

I’m in the middle of some project and I have troubles connecting cb with
postgreSQL I’m using the full and stable version of cb 0.8.7 because the new
one isn’t possible for me to get from here. Rebar uses a peer protocol or
something that is not a simple http request to connect to github, and I have
many restrictions in my proxy, restrictions that I cannot solve because that
is not up to me. So my point is if there is any way to solve this problem
whether is updating the mysql dependency to another version that works with
cb 0.8.7 and PostgreSQL 9.x at the same time or getting another version of
the postgreSQL, I think the stable version of mysql that comes with cb 0.8.7
works only with postgreSQL 8.x, but that is an old version of it.

I would rather to have the stable version of cb 0.8.9 that I think it will
work with postgreSQL 9.2 but unfortunately I cannot get it, if someone would
be so kind of get it for me with the entire cb 0.8.9 or some master stable
version that supports postgreSQL 9.x with all it well functional deps (rebar
get-deps) I will appreciate that.

I accept any solution.

Thanks in advantage,

Best regards,