[erlang-questions] dyalizer? (was Re: Alternatives to Elixir)

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Mon Feb 10 23:56:21 CET 2014

so do any of these work with dyalizer? :-)

still hoping that somebody will contribute whatever is need so the
dyalizer folks can incorporate it. as was said on the list before, it
isn't expected that the core dyalizer folks do this work for whatever
random languages exist out there.