[erlang-questions] 0MQ libraries

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Sat Feb 8 19:49:33 CET 2014

Just to add a piece of history - I was an author of the original
driver-based implementation of the Erlang ZMQ binding (
https://github.com/zeromq/erlzmq), which got more or less obsolete after
Yurii Rashkovskii implemented his NIF-based version (
https://github.com/zeromq/erlzmq2).

Concerning your question, I haven't had a use for this project for a while,
but if there is anyone wishing to join the project and bring it up to date
that would be great.  Though I agree that a pure-Erlang wire-level
implementation would be of greater interest.

Serge