[erlang-questions] Maps & records: binding directly to bitstring comprehensions

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Sat Feb 8 01:20:03 CET 2014

Can you make them use protobufs?  Or "hey, be more like the facebook that
you love and use thrift like facebook does?"  It gives you the framing that
JLA was speaking of and still maintains a tight, compact binary format
(probably even tighter than they're shipping already.)

When they change the .proto/.thrift file you can just take that and
generate your end.  They can change it all over and work on your end is
minimal when they rev.