[erlang-questions] erl_scan:scan_dot issue

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 17:07:05 CET 2014

I am now using erl_scan and the problem is that I had assumed that the
text representing the dot is always of length 1, which is no longer
the case. I have added a layer that converts, but now I must remember
to use this layer instead of erl_scan...

Anyway, I don't think that the whitespace must be part of the dot
token. It is use to recognize it, of course, but the scanner worked
without problems without this up to R12 or R13. So what I wondered is
if there is a reason for the change.

regards,
Vlad