[erlang-questions] " Understanding the Erlang Scheduler" free webinar

Martynas Pumputis martynasp@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 16:55:00 CET 2014

http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/gotomeeting/all_files/GTM130019#Linux
, although "Organizers must have the Web Viewer (beta) enabled in
order to provide attendees the ability to join via their web
browsers."