[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Anthony Ramine <>
Thu Feb 6 13:29:33 CET 2014

I hate tabs because tools without settings, and default settings of most historical tools, render tabs with 8 spaces. Thus this is the de facto standard.

--
Anthony Ramine