[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 12:35:13 CET 2014

On 6 Feb 2014 12:27, "Bengt Kleberg" <bengt.kleberg@REDACTED> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> These are my opinions, not facts.
>
> Does your "erl-indent" program format according to the current OTP style
> guide? It would be very good if that was the case.

It uses erlang - mode to indent. I certainly assume that it uses the style
recommended by otp.

Not all otp source files are idempotent under the indentation, so it might
mean that not all are following the otp style.

/vlad