[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 12:23:29 CET 2014

Greetings,

These are my opinions, not facts.

Thank you for the clarification. I agree, if a formatter started to
format inside strings then it could introduce bugs. Any tool (say a
compiler) that does that kind of changes would be dangerous. It would be
a bug, but still a problem.

bengt