[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 02:29:40 CET 2014

Seems this eternal debate always revolves around the user's choice of text
file viewers (note: plural).

Maybe a better way to resolve this annoying and persistent question is to
ask: "what is the correct binary format for a text file?".

If there's a clear answer to that, then we could say that any viewer that
doesn't deal with that format "prettily" is flouting the spec.

2c.

/s