[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 20:49:07 CET 2014

I tended to solve that problem by opening a file, automatically
substituting a tab by 8 spaces (:%s/\t/        /g) and doing the
opposite at the end of my editing session (:%s/        /\t/g).

Nobody on the OTP team has yelled at me so far, so I kept doing that
whenever I played around that code base.

-Fred.