[erlang-questions] printed maps look confusing

Raphael Korsoski psidrinal@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 15:37:59 CET 2014

Guillemets are available to most X/Gnome users even on (int'l) American
keyboards, but I guess Windows and unusual desktops in *nix environments
put an end to that.

In most linux distros, guillemets are available as 2-mod-z (Alt-Gr-z) and
2-mod-x (Alt-Gr-x) on qwerty/Scholes keyboards.

I'm thinking about APL, though, and feel that perhaps ASCII is still good
enough. There are some unicode symbols I wouldn't mind using in code, but
the example with APL kind of scares me....