[erlang-questions] building R14B04 64-bit in OSX 10.9.1 Mavericks with clang

Brian Mitchell brian@REDACTED
Tue Feb 4 23:38:14 CET 2014

I'd add that I've only tested R14 releases with hipe disabled and
apple's gcc-4.2 build.  You can install apple's GCC via homebrew (brew
install apple-gcc42) or by directly downloading the .pkg that formula
references (see
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/apple-gcc42.rb).
 I believe Apple also hosts a few downloads but I can't confirm which
ones hold the necessary files.