[erlang-questions] The quest for the perfect programming language for massive concurrency.

Fredrik Andersson sedrik@REDACTED
Tue Feb 4 10:56:03 CET 2014

This whole search discussion reminded me of
http://www.haskell.org/hoogle/which is a search engine for Haskell
code that takes type information into
consideration as well.

Seeing something similar integrated into erldocs would be nice.