[erlang-questions] 0MQ libraries

Pieter Hintjens ph@REDACTED
Mon Feb 3 16:13:43 CET 2014

Software != RFCs

Isn't that clear? Where is that confusion coming from. The libraries
are NOT the standards. They do not touch, in copyright terms.

There are dozens of stacks that implement ZMTP or something like it.
This is irrelevant to the license on the RFCs.

The license only affects *derived* works.

What am I not explaining here?

-Pieter