[erlang-questions] DTLS client/server

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon Feb 3 09:56:02 CET 2014

Hi Pablo!

Progress of DTLS will be included in R17, I will however not have time
enough to make it a fully supported feature.
Other high priority things have competed with it for my time. I am working
with it at the moment but time flies and
the only thing I can promise is that there will be some more pieces in
place.

Regards Ingela  Erlang/OTP Team - Ericsson AB