[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang/OTP 17.0-rc1 has been released.

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Sat Feb 1 12:09:43 CET 2014

Small notice.

As apple is doing everything to make compilation hard, I had to compile
with following keys:

CC=clang CXX=clang++ LDD=clang ./configure
--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/erlang/R17.0 --enable-dirty-schedulers
--with-dynamic-trace=dtrace --enable-smp-support --enable-kernel-poll
 --enable-vm-probes --enable-m64-build

and also I had to move /usr/bin/xcrun to /usr/bin/xcrun-orig and replace
original apple file with following bash script:

#!/bin/bash
$@

without this manipulation I couldn't even configure erlang under Mac OS X
10.8.5

------

Right after compilation I have problems:

flussonic max$ ./rebar clean
ERROR: Failed to extract name from
/Users/max/Sites/flussonic/deps/lhttpc/src/lhttpc.app.src: {27,

                   file_io_server,

                   invalid_unicode}

Line 27 of lhttpc.app.src is:

%%% @author Oscar Hellström <oscar@REDACTED>