[erlang-questions] Mostly Erlang on Packages

Zachary Kessin zkessin@REDACTED
Wed Dec 31 21:22:36 CET 2014

Hi Everyone

With all the conversation here on Packages and how we should manage them
I thought that it might make sense to have a podcast on the topic.
However for this I wanted to do something a bit different. Instead of
recording it with the Panel and then releasing after editing. I had
thought that we will try something new and do it live. We will do a
google hangout on Air at 18:00GMT on January 6 (Convert that into your
local timezone) and anyone who wants to can listen in and ask questions
via the chat.

--Zach Kessin
Host Mostly Erlang Podcast
@zkessin