[erlang-questions] Newbie question - running qdate results in noproc, gen_server exception

David Welton davidnwelton@REDACTED
Tue Dec 23 10:28:15 CET 2014

> I'm currently trying to code some timezone functions in ChicagoBoss using the qdate library (https://github.com/choptastic/qdate); however, when trying to test the code either standalone or inside the controller,

Another thing you *could* do, depending on circumstances, is use other
components of your system to handle TZ stuff.  For instance, I use
Chicago Boss too, and offload all timezone handling to Postgres, since
it's only needed in relation to the data I'm fetching from the
database.

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/