[erlang-questions] [ANN] CloudI 1.4.0 Released!
Sun Dec 21 09:52:11 CET 2014
Download 1.4.0 from http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloudi/files/latest/download
(checksums at the bottom of this email)
Things to be aware of:
1) CloudI is no longer beta! yay!
2) The 1.4.0 release was mainly focused on bugfixes and testing.
3) Best to get a fresh clone of the source code repository due to deleting binary files rewriting commits to reduce the repository size (in https://github.com/CloudI/CloudI ).
4) The raw loadtest results from the source code repository have moved to https://github.com/CloudI/loadtests .
CloudI (http://cloudi.org/) is a "universal integrator" using an Erlang core to
provide fault-tolerance with efficiency and scalability. The CloudI API
provides a minimal interface to communicate among services so programming
language agnostic, database agnostic, and messaging bus agnostic integration
can occur. CloudI currently integrates with the programming languages
databases PostgreSQL, elasticsearch, Cassandra, MySQL, couchdb, memcached,
riak, and tokyotyrant, the messaging bus ZeroMQ, websockets, and the internal
CloudI service bus. HTTP is supported with both cowboy and elli integration.
The details for this release are below:
with their own CloudI API implementations
* A Quick Start now has intros for all supported programming languages
* Loadtests were ran (http://cloudi.org/faq.html#5_LoadTesting)
* Various bugs were fixed
(see the ChangeLog for more detail)
Please mention any problems, issues, or ideas!
bcc7489459ce60691d29b2b59caabc6aa5b4699bf0b2e15563cc706882e3289d cloudi-1.4.0.tar.bz2 (53164 bytes)
930fa3413bb2441a4146bf0008910d6da885f3b07d8e81dc94ad13651fd6e1e1 cloudi-1.4.0.tar.gz (55632 bytes)
More information about the erlang-questions