[erlang-questions] sync gproc table with a slave server

Paul Peregud paulperegud@REDACTED
Fri Dec 19 23:47:31 CET 2014

Pablo, since you have not provided that much information, I'll suggest to
try to get away with calls to master node's gproc app instance via Erlang
distribution (erlang:rpc/3). You will avoid a can of worms.

Or you can try gproc global registration. I would suspect dragons in that
particular area.