[erlang-questions] Erlang package manager

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Wed Dec 17 22:08:03 CET 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Kenji Rikitake wrote:
> Hex.pm looks practical to me too (even for an Erlang user).

I haven't used Hex, but it's important to not limit ourselves to
existing solutions but figure out the right .app extensions and loader
changes first. To be clear, when I say 'loader' I mean the code
loader, code server, and any related subsystem. Once that's done, Hex
can or should build on it. What I'm trying to say is that we need to
extend/adapt the OTP underpinnings first. That's why I had planned to
.ez-ify all apps in 18.0 and fix any lurking bugs.