[erlang-questions] Erlang package manager

Kenji Rikitake kenji@REDACTED
Wed Dec 17 14:25:59 CET 2014

+1 for Michael, especially the following three points.

I suggest you to learn from what FreeBSD Ports (not necessarily "pkg") do.
(See http://www.freshports.org/ )

Kenji Rikitake

++> Michael Truog <mjtruog@REDACTED> [2014-12-16 11:12:38 -0800]: