[erlang-questions] Erlang package manager

Dmytro Lytovchenko dmytro.lytovchenko@REDACTED
Wed Dec 17 10:47:18 CET 2014

They way Nix does that (simplified estimation) -- is that it stores all
package versions in its cache, and when you need a shell with specific
versions of packages, it resolves versions and starts a shell for you with
paths adjusted in such a way that you only see versions requested. I can
see this as running "$ erlangpackagemanager shell" or alternatively it may
print paths to copy-paste to your -pa or -pz (not to be committed to git as
those paths will be local, of course).