[erlang-questions] Erlang package manager

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Tue Dec 16 15:56:22 CET 2014

I forgot to say that Erlang packages may need Non Erlang application, like Postgresql, or Varnish or (fill blanks).
Debian Meta package allow this, for instance. This could not be achieved with a specific Erlang packager.

« Envoyé depuis mon mobile » Eric