[erlang-questions] Erlang package manager

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Tue Dec 16 12:50:31 CET 2014

Hi Bruce and all,

I have one addition to the feature list: it should have an Erlang interface
too, so that it can be integrated with other tools. If it only runs as an
escript and gets configuration in a half-magic way, then it's not easy to
integrate it.

best regards,
Vlad