[erlang-questions] What lib to use for http requests

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Mon Dec 15 20:58:20 CET 2014

Hi,
no doubt, you are expert on this subject.
this emphasize the fact that people a bit less expert have to convince much less expert big boss that Erlang is great, and an opensource http erlang is a solution.
Then come the question of the big boss : "is this project RFC xxxx compatible ?"
"well... probably. Some experts wrote it, and some other less experts use it".

« Envoyé depuis mon mobile » Eric