[erlang-questions] Dialyzer safe way to test failure

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Dec 12 15:46:37 CET 2014

One way which helps is when you know a function may not return is to
declare it of type no_return() which tells dialyzer that you know this
function may generate an error. It at least works for functions which
explicitly call erlang:error/1.

Robert