[erlang-questions] Any experiments ? Erlang on Xen for Xen on ARM (LING VM) on Nexus Phone/Tablet | Request for Tutorial, Blog Links

Sagun Garg sagun@REDACTED
Fri Dec 5 11:45:09 CET 2014

Hi Experts,

Has anyone tried using *Erlang on Xen *& *Xen on ARM* on a Google Nexus
Phone /Tablet to deploy their erlang application / release. I might have
overstepped in assuming Erlang on Xen (LING VM people) have developed a
port for the ARMv8 processor.

Request you to share methodologies used, experiences or blog links with
tutorials where I can run similar experiments for myself. I am new starter
to this and would love to hear inputs, seek guidance of any form.

Cheers
Sagun
www.nexchanges.com